Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Practical Life Coaching (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase services offered by Valery Duval, we, us (ABN 95 038 677 924).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Practical Life Coaching’s services, and form a binding contract between you and us.
These Terms are important, and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Practical Life Coaching at if you have any questions before purchasing or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations, and understandings.
Practical Life Coaching services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading our services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a subscriber, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to contact us at and immediately discontinue your use of the services.
1.All Practical Life Coaching services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of our services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
2. Practical Life Coaching provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
3. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
4. You acknowledge and agree that Valery Duval, Practical Life Coaching is not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
1. Practical Life Coaching cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money because of your purchase of our services.
2. Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums, or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
1. Before you purchase our services, you must register your name, email, and message with us.
2. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person.
3. Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Practical Life Coaching Community, at any time, becomes our property.
4. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
5. Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
1. When using our services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Practical Life Coaching Community) in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Practical Life Coaching Community any of the following:
2. Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, offensive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
3. Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals based on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
4. Information that includes personal or identifying information about another personal without that person’s consent.
5. Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
6. Information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
7. Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
8. Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
9. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Practical Life Coaching Community, you:
a. Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit, and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose.
b. Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licenses.
c. Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
d. Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
1. Review, modify, reformat, reject, or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
2. Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our Site and Practical Life Coaching Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free, and sales-free environment.
Whilst using this Site and/or our Practical Life Coaching Community, we ask that you not:
1. Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
2. Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
3. Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
4. Violate the intellectual property of others.
5. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code; or
6. Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means, or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Practical Life Coaching services participants (Participants) and representatives of Practical Life Coaching.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
All material on this Site, in our Practical Life Coaching Community or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, audio, video and information (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may access, browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior express written permission if you’d like to use, copy, record or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Practical Life Coaching will be entitled to seek inductive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE AND REFUND
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, the Practical Life Coaching Community, or our services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Refunds are not provided for our services, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Practical Life Coaching Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Consumer Law, as set out in Schedule 2 to the Australian and Competition Act 2010 (Cth).
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law many are not excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Practical Life Coaching Community or Our Content.
In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Practical Life Coaching Community or Our Content.
These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer because of:
a. Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products, or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (indulging third party material and advertisements).
b. Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, figure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
c. Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Practical Life Coaching Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites, nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
1. The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
You indemnity us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Practical Life Coaching Community or through use of our products or services.
As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting services linked to from this Site or via our Practical Life Coaching Community.
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of South Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Practical Life Coaching services, please email us at
Sole Trader Details
Trading Name: Practical Life Coaching
ABN: 95 038 677 924
Telephone number: (+61) 431 414 124